7 benefits of Quick Pick-Up for your event
With Yoello’s Quick Pick-Up software, you can say goodbye to long queues and frenzied staff.
Instead of lining up at vendors, customers can place an order from their phones, and pick it up once it’s ready.
Not only does this improve the ordering experience, but it allows vendors to provide faster service.
We’re going to explore some additional benefits of Quick Pick-Up and how it can enhance your next event.
1 - Order from multiple vendors at the same time
At events, ordering from multiple stalls is frustrating. People find themselves waiting alone for long periods of time, which causes many orders to be abandoned.
With Yoello’s Quick Pick-Up, venues can create group profiles, where customers can order from multiple vendors using the same link or QR code.
This allows patrons to stick together, whilst enhancing business for vendors.
2 - Enhanced ordering experience
Instead of waiting in line, customers are able to enjoy their event whilst they’re waiting for their order to be prepared. This takes the pressure off service staff, allowing them to prepare orders faster.
3 - Increase customer spend by 30%
Contactless ordering encourages patrons to spend more, because:
- It allows customers to order at their own pace.
- Customers find face-to-face upselling frustrating, so when they’re ordering without this pressure, they’re more likely to select add ons.
- Customers are in control of their order, so if they forget something, they can easily add it to their cart, rather than having to line up and order again.
- Yoello prompts customers to leave a tip, a step that’s often forgotten during the rush of an event, allowing vendors/staff to make more money.
4 - Easier for merchants
Yoello’s merchant dashboard is easy to use, and it can be accessed anywhere at any time. You can log into your dashboard from any device to manage your orders, menu and profile.
5 - Reporting and Analytics
Yoello gives you access to lots of detailed data, which is helpful when it comes to:
- Running stock and ordering reports
- Finding out more about your customers
- Improving your business
6 - Built in customer feedback
After placing their orders, customers can leave feedback and ratings. This is helpful when it comes to reviewing and improving your services.
7 - Loyalty schemes
With Yoello, you can run many different offers and discounts to increase customer loyalty and overall spend.
With Yoello’s Quick Pick-Up, you can enhance your event and provide a seamless experience for merchants and customers.
Are you ready to elevate your next event? Contact us now to book a demo.