BlogContact Us

Yoello offers industry free test and trace technology in response to UKHospitality’s calls for industry to commit

Press Release

As UK Hospitality calls for the industry to commit to customer tracing schemes, Yoello has announced a free test & trace tool to support operators. 

Available to download free from Yoello’s website, the tool takes the hassle out of test & trace and makes it easy for operators to comply.

Sina Yamani, CEO of Yoello, said: “It’s great to see that 90% of businesses surveyed by UKHospitality are taking appropriate measures to record customer visits. By offering the tool for free, our hope is that we can persuade the remaining 10% to get tracking and keep staff and guests safe. 

“Forget pens and paper, or complex systems; we’ve created a simple QR code mechanic that makes it simple allowing operators to focus on running their business and customers to safely enjoy their experience.”

Yoello’s Test & Trace tool is free to use and securely holds customer data for 21 days. All the necessary technology and equipment is provided – all that customers need to do is scan a QR to safely share their data. Yoello will also ensure that operators are compliant with data protection law. 

Currently 248 venues across the UK are using Yoello’s free Test and Trace platform, with more joining every day. So far, around 15,000 visitor registrations have been processed, with Cardiff’s first local authority-backed, tech-powered food court, The Castle Quarter Café, having already reached 1,000 registrations since going live just over a week ago.

To begin collecting customer data via Yoello, operators can sign up for free here

Written by William Murray PR

August 13, 2020

Related posts:

<< View all blogs and PR

Get started with Yoello today.

Whether you're ready to go, or want to find out more - send us your details and a member of the team will be in touch within 24hrs (Mon-Fri).