Yoello is a fast-growing fintech company that specialises in providing mobile payment solutions, connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020,Yoello has already expanded globally and continues to expand rapidly into new markets and product developments. Yoello is a multi-award winning UK startup with eager expectations for exponential growth in the future.
Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Our Lead Engineers make it happen. They are the heartbeat of Yoello and own the leadership of a team with like minded engineers. They are passionate about our product, customers and business and this gives them the drive and determination to get things done at pace.
What our Lead Engineers do
● Take responsibility for a team of engineers working on multiple projects
● Input and support key design decisions and existing solution architecture documents
● Ensure the quality, performance and the responsiveness of the solution
● Work with product owners to ensure work is clearly defined and aligned with business objectives and scoped with effective team estimation
● Support Scrum Masters in the project delivery of quarterly objectives
● Driving continual improvement within the team from regular sprint reviews
● Coach and mentor others in the engineering team
● Identify deeper issues that need fixing
● Be proactive in identifying problems and translating these in to non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood
● An experienced and seasoned software engineer with over 5 years experience who is passionate about building and delivering technology in an agile and fast-moving environment
● Two years experience in leadership and management of an engineering team
● Strong understanding in React with Redux, Typescript, CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less)
● Single Page Web Application development and building accessible mobile web applications
● Exposure to React Native, JS testing frameworks (Cypress, Jest),Material UI, Lerna and Storybook
● Experience of working in an Agile environment and project delivery
● Any Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science
● A person with excellent attention to detail that presents work to ahigh standard
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
● A background in either financial services/Insurance/Tech and Start-up Business would be advantageous
You’ll love this role if…
● You are determined and have a passion for your work and our business
● You enjoy communicating and working with people across many specialties, from other Product Owners to Designers, Engineers, Sales Reps, Marketeers and Customer Support
● You strive for excellence and are driven by good products and good user experience
● You enjoy visualising problems and are good at finding solutions to problems
● You work at your best in an environment that requires self organisation and management
What you’ll get working at Yoello
In addition to the fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing UK technology company, you will also receive:
● Employee share scheme
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
● Additional day off for your birthday!
● Pension Scheme
● High quality mentoring from our leadership team
● Annual company events
To find out more about Yoello and working with us check out the following links:
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com