Scrum Master / Business Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, plus equity
Agile purists will say these roles shouldn’t be combined, but we disagree. We’re looking for someone that is focused on getting things done by focusing on individuals and interactions over processes and tools, working software over comprehensive documentation, collaboration over job descriptions and responding to change over following a plan. Our company moves fast with rapid changes in direction so you’ll need the mindset to work in this environment and the flexibility and pragmatism to move with us.
With a minimum of three years experience of working both as a BA and Scrum Master in small Agile teams capable of delivering working software at pace, you will have:
- A solid understanding and experience of business analysis principles, including agile analysis techniques (features, stories, acceptance criteria).
- Experience of working as an analyst within an agile team, comfortable collaborating with developers, product owners and colleagues from across the broader business.
- Experience of close collaboration with product owners and UI/UX designers to develop designs that meet business requirements.
- Experience of leading and serving a team as Scrum Master, undertaking the required planning, management and review ceremonies to optimise team performance.
- A commercial understanding of value, prioritisation and delivering just enough analysis and leadership to get this done.
You will have experience of using analysis and agile tools - such as Asana, JIRA, webflow, Balsamiq.