Yoello is a fast-growing fintech company that specializes in providing mobile payment solutions, connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionizing the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded globally and continues to expand rapidly into new markets and product developments. Yoello is a multi-award winning UK startup with eager expectations for exponential growth in the future.
Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our growing Yoello team. We have just moved into the beautiful, newly renovated Brunel House in Cardiff and we are looking for a full time, in office SDR to join our fast paced and exciting work environment.
Sales Development Representative is someone who is responsible for generating new sales for the company, as well as providing excellent customer service to the clients. They will be responsible for generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for finding potential clients for our company and starting new relationships with interested clients, thus expanding our customer base.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Generating and qualifying new leads
● Developing and maintaining customer relationships
● Meeting and exceeding sales goals
● Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling
● Qualifying customers to ensure they are viable candidates
● Promoting products and services
● Delivering quality customer service
● Communicating with all levels of the organization
● Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met and maintaining an open channel of communication to maximize efficiency throughout the sales pipeline.
● Personal diary management
Requirements and qualifications:
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business or related field
● Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent time management skills
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
● Ability to work independently
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get working at Yoello:
As well as the opportunity to be part of one of the best startups in the UK you’ll get:
● Competitive base salary of £20,000 - £22,000
● Uncapped generous commission
● Employee share scheme
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
● Additional day off for your birthday!
● Pension Scheme
● High quality mentoring from our leadership team
● Annual company events
As an equal opportunities employer, Yoello Limited is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive work place and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Yoello Limited.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org