Yoello is a fast-growing fintech company that specialises in providing mobile payment solutions, connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded globally and continues to expand rapidly into new markets and product developments. Yoello is a multi-award winning UK startup with eager expectations for exponential growth in the future.
Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Awards we’ve won so far…
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Fintech Startup of the Year, Winner
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Mobile & Emerging Technologies, Winner
- Cardiff Business Awards 2020 - Technology Company of the Year, Winner
- UK Tech Nation Rising Stars 2021, Regional Winner & UK Fintech Winner
- British Data Awards 2021, Start Up of the Year
- SME Leaders 20 - 2021
About the role
You will have a strong track history as a Marketing Leader with demonstrable ability in strengthening and growing business opportunities. Reporting to the commercial director, this role offers genuine long-term growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, implementation plan and associated budget, ensuring alignment with the Company’s business objectives. You will oversee the execution of the marketing strategy and implementation plan and be responsible for defining and managing the marketing budget. You will be value-driven, focused on using data to drive our marketing effort, and using ROI and KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing spending. You will have the experience to recognise failures and opportunities and be able to pivot quickly in response to changing market opportunities.
You will conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth and manage all digital performance marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media& Performance marketing agencies) to ensure brand consistency.
You will be happy working at the operational level, willing to get your hands dirty as well as dealing with the more strategic high-level elements of the role.
● Develop the performance marketing strategy, implementation plan and associated budget for the Company, ensuring alignment with the Company’s business objectives
● Lead, opportunity and pipeline generation
● Managing and measuring pipeline velocity and momentum
● Go-to-market strategy development, including account-based marketing, Strategic Account marketing, event and campaign strategy, advertising etc.
● Managing the brand, PR, messaging and positioning
● Market research and competitor insights
● Marketing operations, CRM, Database and marketing technology roadmap
● Digital strategy, including website, automation, social media, SEO and
● Content strategy and delivery
● Oversee the execution of the marketing strategy and implementation plan
● Monitoring budget and ROI on marketing spend
● Overseeing the marketing technology strategy, direction and implementation
● Overseeing effective marketing use of CRM to support the business objectives
● Overseeing brand reputation
● Ensuring strong sales and marketing alignment and collaboration to achieve the revenue target
● Develop the pipeline strategy, monitor progress against the strategy, identify gaps, opportunities for improvements & pivots & risks in the Company
● Manage marketing function, including reporting against scorecard goals and agreed plan and business objectives
● Participate in the planning of the company’s strategy, objectives and plans
● Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
● Liaise with Product and Sales to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
● Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
● Stay up-to-date with digital technology development
● Share marketing best practices with key stakeholders,
What you’ll get working at Yoello:
As well as the opportunity to be part of one of the best startups in the UK you’ll get:
● Competitive base salary
● Employee share scheme
● Company bonus scheme
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays
● A day off on your Birthday
● High quality mentoring from our leadership team and advisory board
As an equal opportunities employer, Yoello Limited is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive work place and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Yoello Limited.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com