Government Kickstart Scheme
Yoello is participating in the UK government's Kickstart Scheme which is striving to offer temporary placements for individuals aged between 16-24 who are currently receiving Universal Credit. If you are not within this age bracket and/or receiving Universal Credit, please do not apply for this role specifically but refer to our alternative advert regarding permanent roles.
Yoello is a fast-growth fintech providing mobile Order & Pay technology connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded into North America, Australia and New Zealand and continues to grow rapidly with new markets and new products. Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award-winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Awards we’ve won so far…
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Fintech Startup of the Year, Winner
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Mobile & Emerging Technologies, Winner
- Cardiff Business Awards 2020 - Technology Company of the Year, Winner
- UK Tech Nation Rising Stars 2021, Regional Winner & UK Fintech Winner
- British Data Awards 2021, Start Up of the Year
- SME Leaders 20 - 2021
About the role:
This role is to support the Yoello marketing team as they are starting to build out international awareness of the brand in 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to get some very hands-on experience with a young and hard working team with an opportunity to work on projects that have high impact for the business and are seen by a very large audience (great for the CV!).
● Copywriting - blogs, articles, guides
● Social media - creating content and managing channels such as Twitter, Instagram,Facebook and LinkedIn
● PR - speaking with journalists, finding opportunities for stories or interviews
● Research - finding opportunities for Yoello such as sponsorships, award entries,keynote/speaking slots on webinars or at events as well as general research into relevantindustry stats and trends and competitor activity
● Direct marketing - reach out to businesses with our great hospitality support guides orinformation around our products
● Graphic design - support with ad hoc design and building upon Yoello’s bank of designcollateral
Soft Skills & Work Experience required:
● Ideally experience in Marketing or an interest in marketing
● Team work, organisational skills and personable
● Creative thinking
This is a fast-paced and high growth start-up company therefore we are looking for hard working and enthusiastic people to join our team. Everyone within Yoello works closely together which has resulted in a motivated and collaborative working environment. As a start-up we encourage employees to be forthcoming with ideas which could contribute towards our aspirations for growth and expansion.
Depending on performance there is a huge possibility that any successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to become a permanent employee. If you do not stay on, you will have gained considerable experience in a start-up environment and will be supported to find alternative roles in the future. Every permanent employee receives equity in the company which could result in a considerable payout on exit - Yoello offers permanent employees 25 day’s annual leave allowance and generous bonus incentives for company milestones achieved and personal performance.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com