Yoello is a fast-growing fintech company that specialises in providing mobile payment solutions, connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020,Yoello has already expanded globally and continues to expand rapidly into new markets and product developments. Yoello is a multi-award winning UK startup with eager expectations for exponential growth in the future.
Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Our Engineers make it happen. They are the heartbeat of Yoello and are passionate about our product, customers and business which gives them the drive and determination to get things done at pace.
What our DevOps Engineers do
● Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
● Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code (Terraform)
● Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
● Modify existing software in AWS to improve performance.
● Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals.
● Examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
● Coach and mentor others in the engineering team
● Identify deeper issues that need fixing
● Demonstrated competency with the deployment and maintenance of AWS Infrastructure.
● Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks.
● Full software development lifecycle experience.
● Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
● Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
● Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI.
● Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
● Input and support key design decisions and existing solution architecture documents
● Be proactive in identifying problems and translating these in to non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood
● Experience of working in an Agile environment and project delivery
● A person with excellent attention to detail that presents work to ahigh standard
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
You’ll love this role if…
● You are determined and have a passion for your work and our business
● You strive for excellence and are driven by good products and good user experience
● You enjoy visualising problems and are good at finding solutions to problems
● You work at your best in an environment that requires self organisation and management
What you’ll get working at Yoello
In addition to the fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing UK technology company, you will also receive:
● Employee share scheme
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
● Additional day off for your birthday!
● Pension Scheme
● High quality mentoring from our leadership team
● Annual company events
As an equal opportunities employer, Yoello Limited is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive work place and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Yoello Limited.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com