Government Kickstart Scheme
Yoello is participating in the UK government's Kickstart Scheme which is striving to offer temporary placements for individuals aged between 16-24 who are currently receiving Universal Credit. If you are not within this age bracket and/or receiving Universal Credit, please do not apply for this role specifically but refer to our alternative advert regarding permanent roles.
Yoello is a fast-growth fintech providing mobile Order & Pay technology connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded into North America, Australia and New Zealand and continues to grow rapidly with new markets and new products. Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award-winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Awards we’ve won so far…
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Fintech Startup of the Year, Winner
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Mobile & Emerging Technologies, Winner
- Cardiff Business Awards 2020 - Technology Company of the Year, Winner
- UK Tech Nation Rising Stars 2021, Regional Winner & UK Fintech Winner
- British Data Awards 2021, Start Up of the Year
- SME Leaders 20 - 2021
About the role:
As we continue our growth we are looking for more enthusiastic people to join our support team to assist with supporting new and existing Yoello merchants and provide great customer service. We plan to grow rapidly and require more staff to support the growing number of merchants. The successful candidates will be ‘buddied up’ with one of the existing Business Support Executives and will be managed by the Business Support Manager. Their role will involve carrying out administrative tasks, answering and making calls to merchants and managing support email responses.
● Making calls to and answering inbound calls from new and existing Yoello merchants to help them with their set up and use of Yoello
● Assisting with support requests via email and chat bot
● Providing exceptional customer service
● Administrative tasks including spreadsheet building and maintenance, building venues and menus for merchants on Yoello’s systems
● Testing new features on our platform
● Working across teams to provide support to the whole business
Soft Skills & Work Experience required:
● Customer service experience preferred but not essential
● Hospitality experience preferred but not essential
● Experience with phone and email communication
● Excellent phone manner
● Flexible to jump into a range of tasks
● Drive, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
● Personable and able to build and maintain relationships with merchants
This is a fast-paced and high growth start-up company therefore we are looking for hard working and enthusiastic people to join our team. Everyone within Yoello works closely together which has resulted in a motivated and collaborative working environment. As a start-up we encourage employees to be forthcoming with ideas which could contribute towards our aspirations for growth and expansion.
Depending on performance there is a huge possibility that any successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to become a permanent employee. If you do not stay on, you will have gained considerable experience in a start-up environment and will be supported to find alternative roles in the future. Every permanent employee receives equity in the company which could result in a considerable payout on exit - Yoello offers permanent employees 25 day’s annual leave allowance and generous bonus incentives for company milestones achieved and personal performance.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com