Assistant Product Owner
Up to £26,000 depending on experience, plus annual bonus, plus equity
We are looking for a self motivated, hardworking individual who is able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic about starting a career in product development with a strong desire and readiness to learn.
Working closely with cross-functional teams (Development, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing), you will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will be confident at communicating with people at all levels.
You will play an important role in the way our products look and function, continuously seeking to improve the service provided to our end users. As such, you will have extremely high attention to detail as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Organisational skills with the ability to take initiative
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Strong academic record
- Educated to a Degree Level or equivalent
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Product Owner you will assist with all areas of product development including scoping new features, working with the wider business to establish and define requirements, writing acceptance criteria and working closely with the development team to ensure that new features are developed in line with expectations
- ‘Super user’ of the products and first point of contact for any queries or questions relating to the products
- Monitor, replicate and work with the development team to resolve any issues or bugs that are reported in relation to the products
- Conduct product research in order to gather and analyse data to assist with product development and prioritisation of new features
- Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing of new product development
- Create and maintain product documentation such as product guides
- Communicate to the business about product development and updates